CAMPUS FACILITY IMPROVEMENTS
Multiple Universities and Colleges
STR Partners provides project-specific and as-needed retainer services for a number of higher education institutions in the Midwest. Services includes design, master planning, functional and condition assessments and reporting, as well as response to emergency situations.
STR’s higher education work embraces a wide variety of design, including such student-centered instructional spaces as classrooms, lecture halls, and teaching labs, and the firm is proficient in integrating the latest technology into these spaces intelligently and aesthetically. STR’s expertise in the adaptive re-use and renovation of existing facilities has allowed institutions to gain new life from under-utilized spaces.
Building envelope and roofing work are other foci of STR’s work, ensuring client buildings are in good shape and are maintained properly. The range of building facades is extensive and includes historic, masonry, concrete, and steel.
- Northwestern University, Evanston and Chicago campuses
- University of Illinois at Chicago
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- University of Chicago
- Governors State University
- Northeastern Illinois University
- University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Indiana University
Types of Work
- Reports and Studies
- Educational and Administrative Facility Design
- Infrastructure Assessments and Improvements